Monday 24 May 2010

Goodbye Ejat

hanya tinggal kenangan


goodbye my almost lover.goodbye my hopeless dream..my back is turned on you.
goodbye my luckless romance..


ejat, there's no you and me in this life..now.
i realise that you not the one for me.
and now i should move on.
even my heart still cant..i think i must do this..if i dont,i'll hurt my own heart.i know its to early..but its all over to me..i found him.
and he can make the way you make me smile.
and the reason's why i walk away and turned my back to you is..you make me hurt and you left me behind for few month..how could you??
do you realise how much i need you that time.
and now,i want to lose everything about us.
i dont want to remember it anymore..i just want to move on..like they said to me few month ago.4 a 6 months! who do u tink i am ? tunggul ?im sorry..i've loving you too long ago..but you dont give a damn..at this moment you and i just not more than a friend.
i've move on.and i understand why this always happend to me..cause i trust people so easy.and its a big mistake!i dont want it anymore.
i dont want our memories.its all over ejat.
goodbye my almost lover.
goodbye my hopeless dream.
my back is turned at you..
goodbye my luckless romance..
I cannot go to the ocean
I cannot drive the streets at night
I cannot wake up in the morning
Without you on my mind
So, you're gone and I'm haunted
And, I bet you are just fine
Did I make it that easy
To walk right in and out of my life?

i hope you will read this. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment