Monday 24 May 2010

salah sape ? aku ke ? huh !





i rely hate dez relationship ! yeah ! rely hate dez.

i am selfish!
sorry i cant be that kind of girl.
sorry im not that perfect! infact there is NO ONE PERFECT IN THIS WORLD!
sorry im not the best one for you..
sorry i cant be your friend.
sorry i've hurt you.
sorry im ugly.
sorry im in love with you.




if i could turn back the time...
aku x kan jumpe kau.aku xnak kenal kau.aku xnak amik taw name kau sape..even aku xnak ade kene mengena dgn kau!aku benci kau!shit!!!
why this happend to me.im hurting..and i know its a BIG mistake for loving you.
i cant force my heart.i cant force to hate you.i cant even force you to love me.but i'll try my best to let you go.im hurting myself by hating you..and i know even if its a BIG mistake i'll be happy one day..i cant do anything to make you understand about us..its a WASTE.so i move on..
day by day...

i know i cant forget about us..im still trying..trying to be a heartless person,and the reason why..its all about you ahmad rohaizat!i cant let you go.and i cant do anything cause im just a person.there's no magical and power inside me..im just a person.i think people like me doesnt meant to be with a guy.a guy like you..a guy lah senang cte!

why this happend to me.?karma i think..i couldnt do anything..just put it on my faith.

everyday i said to myself.DONT LOVE SOMEONE AGAIN SHARA CAUSE HE WILL HURT YOU AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN.
and the conclusion is..
dont let your heart hurt ..like.. once broken consider lost..-.-'' yeke?
**now jat,pls stop calling me oke. i dun want to noe about u.
aku akan rimas setiap kali ko kol aku.


No comments:

Post a Comment